Skip to content

Chiropractic Care in Hudson

Unleash your body’s amazing healing abilities with chiropractic!

Rather than fixing your problem, Hudson Chiropractor Dr. Theresa removes any misalignments in your spine that are preventing your body from working at its full function. Your body does the work — we’re just the facilitator that releases your potential!

Take Charge of Your Health

Seeing Dr. Theresa for a regular chiropractic visit can help prevent an injury from occurring or happening again. You might also experience a more effective immune system, better posture, increased energy and an overall feeling of greater well-being.

In addition to providing relief from neck and back pain, Dr. Theresa often helps patients with fibromyalgia, headaches and herniated discs. The techniques she may use in your care include:

arrowActivator Methods® — These instrument-based adjustments are gentle and are even appropriate for people with osteoporosis and osteopenia. Learn more…

arrowThompson Terminal Point Technique — Thompson Terminal Point Technique uses a precise adjusting table with several segments in it known as “drop pieces”.

These drop pieces aid in the thrust of the spinal adjustment thus minimizing the force/pressure necessary to realign the spinal segment. Learn more…

arrowDiversified Technique — This manual technique addresses your full spine with great results. Learn more…

arrowSacro Occipital Technique® (SOT®) — The relationship between your head and pelvis is examined to create healthier patterns.

Choose a Plan That Works for You

A comprehensive first visit will allow Dr. Theresa to determine the treatment type and frequency that is most appropriate for you. Sometimes, it takes just one visit to have your pain relieved. Rather than prescribing a long treatment plan, we take it step-by-step and decrease the frequency of your visits as you get better. Once you’re out of pain, it’s up to you whether you’d like to continue seeing us for wellness care. You’re always welcome to return, even if it’s just to stop by and say hi or call to chat with us.

Many patients choose to have regular wellness checks because they feel it’s easier to prevent problems from occurring than fix them after they’ve happened.

Only 20% of your nerves transmit pain signals, so even if you’re free from pain, you might not know that the other 80% are in trouble. Dr. Theresa can give you a thorough check to make sure you’re in the best of health.

Feel Comfortable and at Ease

If you’re new to chiropractic, it’s understandable that you might feel unsure of what to expect. Dr. Theresa is an extremely gentle practitioner, and you’ll feel relaxed by her nurturing disposition from the moment you meet her. She is happy to explain how an adjustment works and that if you hear a noise, it’s only gas releasing from the joint and isn’t a cause for concern.

We have low-force instrument-based adjusting techniques that can be used in your care and will even demonstrate this noninvasive method on your hand. We’ll only start once you feel comfortable.

Same-day appointments are available. Use your insurance for your visits. Contact us today to find out more!

REQUEST AN APPOINTMENT


Chiropractic Care in Hudson | (727) 862-3509